This week I want to share content ideas for April, especially in long form – email, video, or blogging. You can repurpose them for social so that you’re not wasting your time recreating the wheel.
- Donations to support those in and out of the Ukraine – what are you doing, what did you do, how can your community help. Ex. send them off to World Central Kitchen.
- Earth Day stuff – how much crap do you NOT use in your packaging, products, etc? How do you decrease your digital footprint on this Earth? What are you doing better than your competitors?
- Animals – pet adoption, spotlight your team members’ pets, use their pet photos as their avatars, every pet adoptee has an origin story
- Easter – promos, sales, freebies, offers. OR nothing. Go against the grain. No promos, nothing to signal Easter.
- Depending on your audience: Prom Prep – tips, tricks, advice on getting prom ready, whether you are the prom-goer or the parent/guardian who wants this to be painless shopping.
- Pass the Mic – You have a neighborhood of like-minded brands, vendors, partners, peers. Spotlight or interview a collaborative brand/vendor. How do you work together? What’s a pain point they serve? Can you give them some love?
- Design your email with an “Easter egg hunt” within the design. Then make those eggs clickable to take them to: exclusive content, promo code, private video message, free product/service, whatever you want to make it fun and interactive.
- Ask for a testimonial or review – there’s nothing better than social proof and real customer reviews to help boost credibility and edge prospective customers to convert.
Did you know I have a Google calendar of holidays? All you have to do is click and subscribe to it. It gets added to your Gcal as an additional calendar, and you can toggle it on/off if it gets to be too much.