Note: Some of these links are affiliate links at no cost to you.
I’ve got a gift list of items that are (mostly) useful for you and your team. Most of these are items I own myself or they’re on my wishlist.
- Squirrel Neck Pillow – I mean, come on! Hilarious!
- Microwavable Neck Pillow – If you get a stiff neck often, here’s what I use. I have the one with lavender in it and fair warning, it is very strong.
- Shower Steamers – If you don’t have a tub to throw bath bombs in, you can try these shower steamers. I ordered a pack for helping with sinus and cold symptoms.
- Beeswax Lotion Bars – A nifty gift for anyone, plus it can’t “spill” if you pack it for travel or in your purse.
- Nap Dress – It takes 7-10 touches before a consumer makes a purchase. It took me about 20 touches and then I bought myself a Nap Dress. Do it.
- Balance Board – Fluidstance – If you use a standing desk, get this. It’ll keep you fidgeting and moving slightly as you work.
- Standing Desk – Jarvis – This is my favorite investment. I’ve had mine for a few years now, and I still love it. Mine is adjustable and I’ve set different heights for each button, depending on whether I’m on a balance board or not.
- Wireless Vertical Mouse – Avoid carpal tunnel syndrome by using an ergonomic vertical mouse. My friends at Daxia Digital recommended this over 4 years ago, and I’ve burned through 3 of them with the amount of scrolling and clicking I do. Ha!
- External monitor – I own this Dell 27″ and I like it a lot. It is my main monitor with my MBP as my workhorse laptop.
- Portable humidifier – Hey Dewy – Asian American woman-owned brand; built for you to use at your desk but I use it in my kid’s room at night.
- 6-outlet surge protector with a flat plug – Not only do I use these for my office, I bring one with me to all Girl Scout meetings. (You never know when you’ll need multiple outlets!)
- Bluetooth Speaker – Bose – This is a smaller version of what we have, and it’s even better because it has a mic so you can handle conference calls!
- Whiteboard -I got this one at Target to be small enough to lug around as well as use in my home office. Brainstorm visually with a real marker.
- Coasters – Yes, coasters to put your sweaty drinks or hot drinks on top. Here’s my new favorite.
- Ring Light – This one’s got a 50″ tripod connected to it.
- Lav Mic – If you move around while you give presentations, this is a great item to pick up. I use it for all my workshops.
- Dynamic Mic – One of my favorite local podcast duos, Megan and Wendy, recommends this mic; and it must be awesome because their audio is very clear.
- Domains – Namecheap or Google Domains – I will not tell you how many domains I really own… 😬
- Passion Planner – Most paper planners are set up horizontally and I am always in search of vertical week layouts.
- PowerSheets – I found this goal-setting workbook very impactful a few years ago.
- The Five-Minute Journal – This was introduced to me over a decade ago! It’s a simple way to record your thoughts and gratitude in minutes per day.
- Moleskin notebooks – Just a quality notebook.
- The Daily Drucker by Peter F. Drucker (compiled by Joseph A. Maciarello) – 365 pieces of business advice by Peter Drucker, also the namesake of my alma mater/business school, organized by a former prof and also brilliant mind.
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek – Fast read. It’ll get you thinking about why – why you do what you do, why your company does what it does.
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell – I first listened to this on audiobook while commuting three hours from work to grad school and back.
What do you have on your wishlist??